HT-701 & other device interoperability

Manny Veloso manny.veloso at smartrg.com
Thu Nov 10 13:49:32 EST 2016

That seems to imply that the CPE is telling Genie that the parameter exists, but when genie goes to get that parameter the CPE says it doesn’t exist.

You’ll probably have to turn the refresh task off. Can you do that on a per-device basis?

---
Manny Veloso / technical person
o: +360 859 1780

Follow SmartRG<http://www.smartrg.com/> news and events on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/SmartRG?fref=ts> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/SRGcrew> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/2568791?trk=vsrp_companies_res_name&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId%3A80173221376409258784%2CVSRPtargetId%3A2568791%2CVSRPcmpt%3Aprimary> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxs7PruCYyHnuAVHO_oQAmQ>