Fault 9003

Zaid Abdulla zaid at genieacs.com
Mon Nov 14 05:47:12 EST 2016

On Mon, 2016-11-14 at 11:23 +0100, Miguel Ángel Sánchez Moragues wrote:
> How to modify the function "GetParameterNames" for start the path
> with "InternetGatewayDevice." ? Is it a config variable?

You can implement Manny's suggestion by doing simple string replacement
in function exports.response in soap.coffee. Replace:

"<ParameterPath/>"

with:

"<ParameterPath>InternetGatewayDevice.</ParameterPath>"

Before you try that though, I'd suggest trying replacing that with:

"<ParameterPath></ParameterPath>"

It might just work. IIRC, libxmljs didn't have an option to disable the
shorthand format. If the latest version provides that then I guess we
can expose that as a config option in v1.1.

--
Zaid Abdulla
zaid at genieacs.com