Huawei 8245H and 8245 incorrect work with Genie ACS

Александр Неважно saberspb at yandex.ru
Thu Nov 17 04:24:39 EST 2016

All hello. I had a problem in work with Genie ACS. Now I hold its setup and testing at the small stand for GPON network. In it in fact there are OLT and two routers of Huawei of models 8245H and 8245. Model 8245H joined Genie ACS. I can change its parameters from GUI, I can reflash it. Model 8245 also joined Genie ACS. But at it I can only change some parameters, and the majority I cannot. Also I cannot reflash it. Sending the file to a device reinsertion for model 8245 in its logs I see that loading goes. And when in logs of Genie ACS it is reported that "transfer complete", in logs 8245 gets out a type error "Critical Alarm Serious 104058 [Upgrade Software Fail] Upgrades software failed. Error code 0x7204030!". What it can be connected with?
     I will a little more describe a situation. In model 8245H what passwords on accession and on access of the server I did not give (any), parameters change and it is possible to stitch the device also. The truth in logs most 8245H at an insertion or change of parameters goes the message that login and password are not right. In this regard a question - where on Genie ACS login and password of access register? And whether my mistake for model 8245 can be connected with them? Help to understand, please, those.