Customize summary view in devices

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Tue Nov 22 17:14:13 EST 2016

What happens if you try this in your genieacs/config/parameters.json file:
"Device.Services.VoiceService./^\\d+$/.VoiceProfile./^\\d+$/.Line./^\\d+$/.SIP.AuthUserName"
: {"alias" : "summary.sipUsername"}

And this in your summary_parameters.yml file:
SIP Username: summary.sipUsername

restart both the server and gui after you make the changes.