Adding customize fields

Sillawat Kim sillawat at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 11:15:22 EST 2016

Hi Dan,

I deleted all keys in Redis and I called curl -i '
http://localhost:7557/devices/?query=%7B%22summary.wlanSsid%22%3A%22HUAWEI-WiFi%22%7D&projection=Geo.Sector_city'
to API and it returns

{"_id":"00259E-HG8045A-485754432C0AB057","Geo":{"Sector_city":"TestCity"},"summary.sectorcity":"TestCity"}

I tried to call API with query "Geo.Sector_city=TestCity" but it does not
return a result.

Geo.Sector_city is a customised field that I added it in Devices collection
in Mongo DB.

Is there any action that I need to do for using a query with
Geo.Sector_city? Can you advise, please?

Thank you in advance.