SSL type

Manny Veloso manny.veloso at smartrg.com
Fri Oct 14 19:20:13 EDT 2016

If you’re going to be doing client authentication you should probably do it in apache or nginx and use those as a reverse proxy to genie.

As an aside, that’s the first time I had ever heard of two-way SSL. That’s a complete misnomer, and the marketing person who came up with that phrase should be beaten out back and banned from the industry. The name makes it sound as if SSL only encrypts one side of the communication, which is completely wrong.

---
Manny Veloso / technical person
o:
+360 859 1780

Follow
SmartRG <http://www.smartrg.com/> news and events on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/SmartRG?fref=ts> | Twitter <https://twitter.com/SRGcrew> | LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/company/2568791?trk=vsrp_companies_res_name&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId%3A80173221376409258784%2CVSRPtargetId%3A2568791%2CVSRPcmpt%3Aprimary> | YouTube <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxs7PruCYyHnuAVHO_oQAmQ>