How to reload GenieACS after making config changes

mark at montanasky.net mark at montanasky.net
Wed Oct 19 11:02:28 EDT 2016

The server was setup by Zaid, so I really don't know if all of the
relevant scripts have been setup, but I would assume so.

I was trying to avoid restarting the whole server, since there really
should be a simple way to reload after config changes.

Any further information you can provide on HOW and WHAT services to
restart would be greatly appreciated!

-Mark