How to reload GenieACS after making config changes

mark at montanasky.net mark at montanasky.net
Wed Oct 19 16:20:15 EDT 2016

Thank you Oliver, but I've read both of those. Nowhere does it say
exactly what one should do after making config changes.

Secondly, I'm shocked that there's no reload or restart command for
GenieACS.  If I have to go manually killing off processes and restarting
them, then I may as well just restart the server, which is what I was
trying to avoid doing.

Thanks anyway

-Mark