Query Regarding Firmware Upgrade

Steve Hawkes steve.hawkes at zeninternet.co.uk
Tue Sep 6 08:50:48 EDT 2016

Also check the logs on the CPE itself.
All it is saying here is it downloaded the file successfully. I had a problem where I had uploaded a file accidently as a Firmware Upgrade Image rather than a Vendor Configuration File.
The CPE would down load the file but in the CPE logs it showed an error as the file was not the type the CPE was expecting.

Thanks
Yak