Ensure what genieacs supported

Chia-Ching Hung hchiaching at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 10:00:54 EDT 2017

Hi, Spence.

Sorry it's too late to reply the email. I'm not sure how to add TR-181 data
model. I remember it has no introduce for adding TR-181 data model on
official website, right? Could you help me or tell me where can I add
TR-181 data model? And I will try to study and implement what I need. Hope
you can give me some advice!! Thanks, a lot!!

Best Regards,
Chia-Ching