Problem with fritzbox and big preset

Marco Marino marino.mrc at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 05:23:07 EDT 2017

Hi, I'm trying to use genieacs with fritzbox 7490. I have one big preset
with a lot of operations inside:

1) PPPOE credential configuration
2) First Voip number registration
3) Physical port association to first voip number
4) Second voip number registration
5) Physical port association to second voip number
6) Remote access activation with password change

It seems that randomly the device cannot completely execute the preset.
Vendor told me that the problem is related to the fact that the preset has
a lot of operations inside. So, my question is: can I add some kind of
"pause" between operations in a preset? Or should I try another approach:
for example, can 6 provision scripts using parameters and execute them
using a preset?

Thank you,
Marco