Failed to install GenieACS v1.1

Jose Vela Delgado josevelacisco at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 11:51:36 EDT 2017

I just installed genieacs v1.1 from a Debian server. I installed everything
and it did not give me any errors.

I have installed it following this guide:

https://github.com/zaidka/genieacs/wiki/Installation-in-Debian-8.6
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/392e4597f4801bd11ee6c1de10e5465169bf3950?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fzaidka%2Fgenieacs%2Fwiki%2FInstallation-in-Debian-8.6&userId=44382&signature=88945cffd6163f46>

But at the time of starting the server gives me these errors:

*genieacs-cwmproot at pruebaServidorTR069:/opt/genieacs-gui/bin# genieacs-cwmp
                                    -bash: genieacs-cwmp: command not
found *
*genieacs-nbi*
*root at pruebaServidorTR069:/opt/genieacs-gui/bin# genieacs-nbi
                      *

*-bash: genieacs-nbi: command not found*
*genieacs-fs*
*root at pruebaServidorTR069:/opt/genieacs-gui/bin# genieacs-fs
                      *
*-bash: genieacs-fs: command not found *

What am I doing wrong? Am I typing the command from the wrong directory?
Has something like this happened to anyone? What can it be?

Thanks in advance,

Jose Vela
*Técnico de networking routing, switching y GPON networks.*

*"El aprendizaje es experiencia, todo lo demás en información" * *Albert
Einstein.*

Mira mi perfil profesional y conecta conmigo en LinkedIn pinchando en este
enlace.
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/6d7c03c0518f3262af2c9649b355d899a43860c5?url=https%3A%2F%2Fes.linkedin.com%2Fin%2Fjose-vela-delgado&userId=44382&signature=af3ac002d4f850b6>

​​