Uncaught exception:Cannot read property 'text' of undefined

Zaid Abdulla zaid at genieacs.com
Thu Aug 10 12:57:31 EDT 2017

On Wed, 2017-08-09 at 08:46 +0100, Tunde Oyeyemi wrote:
> Thanks for the feedback. Is there any suggestion to resolve the
> suspected missing XML?

I can't offer a workaround since I don't know the exact part that's
causing the problem. I'd suggest contacting the vendor. But if you want
to get your hands dirty, enable DEBUG option or use tcpdump to capture
the offending request and compare it against the TR-069 spec and patch
soap.js accordingly.

--
Zaid Abdulla <zaid at genieacs.com>