How use use easycwmp with GenieACS

Hidayat Halim hidayat at swag.my
Sun Aug 20 22:10:19 EDT 2017

Hello everybody.

I've just started with all of this TR-069 stuff like 3 days ago so pardon
for any weird and silly questions.

I'm trying to use easycwmp with GenieACS.

When I run the inform request from easycwmp, I am able to see the device as
online in GenieACS. However there is some values that is not recorded by
GenieACS.

The example is: Device.IP.Interface.3.Stats.BytesSent

How can I make sure that the device is sending the parameter to GenieACS?

Can you help point me in the right direction on how can I debug the
connection between easycwmp and GenieACS?
Thanks!