Problems with firmware download Fritzbox 7590

Jasper van de Klundert jasper at vandeklundert.com
Thu Dec 7 03:36:12 EST 2017

Hi,

What exactly are you trying to achieve?

To make a firmware update thourgh the box

What exactly did you do?

Upload the firmware and push the file to the device

What happened (error messages, log, etc)?

No error messages at all, but the firmware was not installed

Which version of genieacs do you use?

I installed the genieacs yesterday so the latest version

Is your CPE registered at the ACS? (informs are successful)

Yes other commands are working and changing settings of the box.