AW: Problems with firmware download Fritzbox 7590

Michael Neumann mn at jm-data.at
Thu Dec 7 03:41:33 EST 2017

Hi Jasper,

is it working for other cpe or is it a fresh installation in your lab?

What version you have installed?

If it’s a fresh installation in many cases the file server is not configured right in the genieacs/config/config.json

You can enable the debugging   "DEBUG" : true in the config.json – then you can see what download url you are sending to the cpe.

You should also check with tcpdump if you get a download request on the file server port on the acs server.

General there are many information’s available. What kind of reporting your expect.

Regards,
Michael Neumann