Increase device list

Oliver Kraitschy oliver at okraits.de
Wed Feb 1 02:16:15 EST 2017

Hello Manel,

Am 31.01.2017 23:50, schrieb Manel Mendoza ( Delinternet ):

> 2-      It is possible to send a reboot from a presets ?

I guess you need to implement a custom command which does the same
action as the REST API.

> 3-      What is the use of command option on preset tab ?

With "Command age" you can execute a custom command with a given
interval. In the "Execute" field, you need to provide:

- name of the custom command filename without extension (.js)
- name of the function in the custom command file to execute
- additional arguments to be passed to the executed function.

Example: I implemented a function "update" in a file cpe_software.js to
do firmware updates. As an additional argument, the function gets the
desired firmware version.

So I use this in the "Execute" field:

cpe_software update v2.7.8

I hope this helps.