Worker died in genieacs-cwmp - apparently related to mongodb

Marco Marino marino.mrc at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 04:39:00 EST 2017

Hi, I have a problem with mongodb and genieacs: when a new message arrives
from the CPE, I have
Worker 24880 died (0)   from genieacs-cwmp.

I tried to debug the problem and I added:
util.log("Error: " + err);
at line 162 in /opt/genieacs/lib/cwmp.js

Basically the error is:
Error: Connection was destroyed by application

so, setting up a more aggressive verbose level in /etc/mongod.conf I see
remote: 127.0.0.1:46260 error: 9001 socket exception [CLOSED] server [
127.0.0.1:46260]
when genieacs-cwmp try to write on the mongodb collection.

More details about version I'm using:
[centos at tr069srv ~]$ npm --version
2.15.1
[centos at tr069srv ~]$ node --version
v0.10.48
[centos at tr069srv ~]$ rpm -qa | grep redis
redis-2.8.19-2.el7.x86_64
[centos at tr069srv ~]$ rpm -qa | grep mongo
mongodb-2.6.12-4.el7.x86_64
mongodb-server-2.6.12-4.el7.x86_64
[centos at tr069srv ~]$ cat /etc/redhat-release
CentOS Linux release 7.3.1611 (Core)
[centos at tr069srv ~]$ uname -r
3.10.0-514.6.1.el7.x86_64
[centos at tr069srv ~]$

I'm using branch v1.0 for genieacs and genieacs-gui.
Someone can help me? The problem can be related to the version of mongodb??
Thank you
Marco