Delete objects

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Sat Feb 11 09:40:33 EST 2017

I'm only aware of how 1.0 works.

Create an object in the GUI with name of Name, and value of whatever. Check the box that says key. Give your object a name and save.

Next, with using the task API, or the presets, do a deleteObject using the object name above, and the path being InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice

-dan