Possible bug with setting keypassphrase?

Michael Ducharme mducharme at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 22:46:26 EST 2017

Hello,

I am using 1.1.0 alpha. I am using MikroTik routers, which comply with
TR-181 issue 2 amendment 11.

I can change almost any setting and it works just fine.

However, I am trying to set the keypassphrase (WPA key) which appears
blank according to the standard, but is configurable (i.e. you can't
read it, but you can write it):

Device.WiFi.AccessPoint.1.Security.KeyPassphrase

When I use GenieACS to set it (to change the passphrase) the result is
an endless loop of SetParameterValues from GenieACS. It looks like
GenieACS attempts to run SetParameterValues for this setting about 50
times a second, causing both the device and GenieACS to become
unresponsive until I not only destroy the task but also reboot the device.

I think this is a bug? This problem does not happen when I use GenieACS
to set any other parameter - only with these KeyPassphrase parameters
which are blank by default.