Possible bug with setting keypassphrase?

Michael Ducharme mducharme at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 05:48:52 EST 2017

Hi Zaid,

I have sent you the updated files directly a few minutes ago and the
dump file for the device.

Just FYI - I am able to reproduce the problem with any MikroTik device
with any TR-069 parameter by trying to set it to something with an
ampersand in it. GenieACS goes nuts resending the parameter to the
device hundreds of times a second. If I enter a value with no ampersand
there is no issue.

The weird thing is, once this starts, even after I kill the task in
GenieACS, the loop keeps going - the task is no longer shown, but the
endless loop of trying to set the value is not stopped. I have to
temporarily shut down and restart the TR-069 stack on the device itself
(or reboot the device) to make the flood of TR-069 requests stop.