2 Events in Presets

Jose Vela Delgado josevelacisco at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 06:03:47 EST 2017

Hello friends.

I am experiencing a problem when it comes to write 2 EVENTS in the EVENTS
box on the PRESETS tab. I have written 2, for example:

1 BOOT, 0 BOOTSTRAP

And the PRESET is not applied. I do not know if it is necessary to write it
in quotation marks ("...."), or between hyphens ('.....') or in some other
way because thus, writing 2 EVENTS in the EVENTS box does not apply the
PRESET. Instead, I make 2 PRESETS with 1 EVENT each and yes it works for me.

I hope you know the answer.

Greetings and thanks,

Jose Vela

*Técnico de Networking Routing y Switching.*

Mira mi perfil profesional y conecta conmigo en LinkedIn pinchando en este
enlace.
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/8a6a1127abd88da91353864a53fd079072a6d99b?url=https%3A%2F%2Fes.linkedin.com%2Fin%2Fjose-vela-delgado&signature=f5197712d513950c>