Possible bug with setting keypassphrase?

Zaid Abdulla zaid at genieacs.com
Wed Feb 22 07:44:52 EST 2017

On Wed, 2017-02-22 at 03:28 -0800, Michael Ducharme wrote:
> Is it possible the ampersand issue is somehow a bug with the
> MikroTik TR-069 implementation and not with GenieACS? Their TR-069
> stack is pretty new.

Looking at the logs you sent me, yes it is indeed a client problem. It
seems to be sending an empty response whenever you use ampersand
character.

Now GenieACS isn't handling this issue gracefully. It should just log
an error and close the connection instead. That won't solve the actual
problem though.

--
Zaid Abdulla <zaid at genieacs.com>