Virtual parameters

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Mon Feb 27 12:03:09 EST 2017

Hmmm, I think there is something wrong with my setup. I have a virtual
param called "mac" that consists of
log("foobar");

return {writable: false, value: ['UNKNOWN', "xsd:string"]};

I do not see the value for VirtualParameters.mac showing under the device
parameters list for a CPE, I also don't see "foobar" in the console for the
cwmp.

-dan