Problem with Event 0 BOOTSTRAP

Michael Ducharme mducharme at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 12:18:55 EST 2017

Have you tried adding a precondition for the preset, to only match a
value that would be present in the original config and not the
autoconfig file? Then it should not rerun the preset.

The easiest thing would be to match the vendor config file name:

InternetGatewayDevice.DeviceInfo.VendorConfigFile.1.Name

If your device has downloaded the config file that you are pushing down
with the preset, the name should be different than the original config
the device had, and you can tell them apart via that parameter.