Command to push a config?

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Wed Jan 25 13:25:16 EST 2017

Upgrading to v1.1 isn't an option right now :(. I don't have the resources
to verify our provisioning process will work without issues with v1.1 right
now. Its on my road map to test and make any changes necessary in the next
month. I'm in the middle of billing changes right now, with a go live of
1-Feb. My hope was to hack up a quick command to be executed when one of
the bad CPEs comes online.

-dan