Presets in GenieACS

Jose Vela Delgado josevelacisco at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 13:38:23 EST 2017

Thank you very much for the info.

The fact is that the Provision tab does not work. What can it be? (You can
see it in the attached image)

Greetings.

Jose Vela

*Técnico de Networking Routing y Switching.*

Mira mi perfil profesional y conecta conmigo en LinkedIn pinchando en este
enlace.
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/3f127d7cc876324100889265a5835eb1a1ab9511?url=https%3A%2F%2Fes.linkedin.com%2Fin%2Fjose-vela-delgado&signature=7d9ae84f3a4a9a6d>