Nginx error with genieacs

Marco Marino marino.mrc at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 09:59:20 EST 2017

Hi, I'm trying to use genieacs on a centos 7 server but I have some doubts
on the configuration:
Actually all services seems to be running without errors (cwmp, nbi and fs)
My config.json is:
{
  "MONGODB_CONNECTION_URL" : "mongodb://127.0.0.1/genieacs",
  "REDIS_PORT" : "6379",
  "REDIS_HOST" : "127.0.0.1",
  "CWMP_INTERFACE" : "127.0.0.1",
  "CWMP_PORT" : 7547,
  "CWMP_SSL" : true,
  "NBI_INTERFACE" : "127.0.0.1",
  "NBI_PORT" : 7557,
  "FS_INTERFACE" : "127.0.0.1",
  "FS_PORT" : 7567,
  "FS_IP" : "tr069.mydomain.com",
  "FS_SSL" : true,
  "LOG_INFORMS" : true,
  "DEBUG" : true
}

Furthermore, I configured nginx to use port 7546, 7556 and 7566 with ssl
and forward request to ports 7547, 7557 and 7567 respectively.

The CPE does a POST request to https://tr069.mydomain.com on the port 7546.
Is this url correct? Actually I see an error in the nginx logs:

32222#0: *189 upstream prematurely closed connection while reading response
header from upstream, client: 89.21.200.19, server: tr069.mydomain.com,
request: "POST / HTTP/1.1", upstream: "http://127.0.0.1:7547/", host: "
tr069.mydomain.com:7546"

If I try to open the url from the browser (so with a GET request and insert
user and password) the page goes in timeout.
I configured the gui that works, but menus "Faults", "Provisions" and
"Virtual Parameters" give me an error: "unexpected token at 'Not found'"

Please, someone can help me

Thank you
Marco