Increase device list

Sergio sergio.fernandez at electronicamartinez.com
Tue Jan 31 19:23:04 EST 2017

Hi Manel,

1) Under where genieacs-gui is installed, go to
genieacs-gui/config/application.rb and there you'll find a line with
config.page_size = 10. Modify it to whatever value you want.
2) Reboot is not possible in presets inside GenieACS. But you can send
reboots from API... Sorry.
3) "Command Age", for example, executes some defined script every X
seconds. The "Command Value" seems to execute some command and then
assert a value. Anyway, I haven't ever used them both. Anyone who has
played with it can explain him better? And so I understand it better, too.

Greetings,
Sergio Fernández

--
Sergio Fernández