How to reboot all the devices at once

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Thu Jul 27 19:30:31 EDT 2017

> Dan, I have tested the way you told and it works. But is it possible to
do the same everyday. Repeat everyday at a certain time?

You can calculate the ticks for 1 AM on the current day like so:

var d = new Date();
var ticks = Date.parse(d.getFullYear() + '-' + d.getMonth() + '-' +
d.getDate() + ' 01:00:00')

And then plug that into the reboot declare.

declare("Reboot", null, {value: ticks});

You might have to do the tick calculation in an external script, reason
being I believe the Date object in genie is sandboxed and only provides
limited functionality.

-dan