Uploading files to CPEs looping

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Mon Jun 5 16:06:09 EDT 2017

I've seen this same behavior when there was no fault.

Yes, I created the task via the API.

I just looked into this a little bit more and it looks to be an issue with
how v1.0 and v1.1 handle tasks. In the specific instance of file upgrades,
(for some odd reason) I was setting the _id to be the ACS ID for the device
(I honestly have no clue why I did that). Obviously this is incorrect
behavior on my part. This caused no issues with v1.0 but obviously causes
issues with v1.1. So I removed the explicit setting of the ID.

I retested everything and it works fine now. I apologize for the troubles.

-dan