cannot edit parameter (preset -> provision)

guifipedro guifipedro at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 12:04:45 EDT 2017

Hi !

First of all thanks for this great piece of software! You rock!

I will try to be very detailed, because perhaps you see another way to
proceed. Thanks for reading.

My idea is to connect the device through a temp PPPoE user/password to
GenieACS in order to do the per-user configuration.

I have a preset that matches: Product Class, Software version, and
that does not have a tag called "configured". This preset triggers a
provision.

[Provision looks like this](http://paste.debian.net/971328/)

I followed [this
wiki](https://github.com/zaidka/genieacs/wiki/Provisions) to know "how
to provison":

I can succesfully modify using this method:
InternetGatewayDevice.LANDevice.1.WLANConfiguration.1.SSID
InternetGatewayDevice.X_CT-COM_UserInfo.UserList.1.Password

but I cannot modify:
InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANPPPConnection.1.Username
InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANPPPConnection.1.Password

this matches with the parameters that I can modify using WebGUI filter
paramter in "Devices" tab

[Here](https://github.com/zaidka/genieacs/issues/59) I read that some
parameters cannot be edited. But [I
see](https://www.broadband-forum.org/cwmp/tr-069-1-0-0.html#D.InternetGatewayDevice:1.InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.{i}.WANConnectionDevice.{i}.WANPPPConnection.{i}.)
that WANPPPConnection is writable

I'm also experiencing difficulties to debug this (provision in
general, and for this particular case).

Any help => highly appreciated! I'm really stuck.

If I did not provide enough details please let me know

Ah! I'm using the default configuration for everything (and of course
is not on an IP reachable worldwide, heh!)

Pedro