occasionally endless_cycle

Zaid Abdulla zaid at genieacs.com
Fri Jun 16 19:31:02 EDT 2017

On Fri, 2017-06-16 at 14:25 +0200, Pavel Mracek wrote:
> I thing this is not solution in this case. I have already increased
> the parameter MAX_ITERATIONS, but that just increased number of
> queries until fail.

I just pushed a number of fixes that may help here. Update your
installation and give it another try. If this update and Dan's
suggestion don't help then I think your script might be doing something
that's causing infinite preset loop or that you're calling commit way
too many times (i.e. inside of a loop?). Note that commit is called
implicitly when you first access the properties of the declare() return
value.

--
Zaid Abdulla <zaid at genieacs.com>