Does genie support aliases for objects?

pmjawor pmjawor at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 05:31:30 EDT 2017

Hello,

I have a question related "alias based addressing" from TR069 spec.

So for example I would like to get following object:
Device.DHCPv4.Server.Pool.1.StaticAddress
but instead of "1" I would like to use alias definied in
Device.DHCPv4.Server.Pool.1.Alias._value, here it is "test123". So I would
like to make query using following path:
Device.DHCPv4.Server.Pool.[test123].StaticAddress

Second problem is that in genie web UI on device list I only see date of
last refresh, see attachment. There is no MAC (it is set for all devices)
and other data on that list.

Best regards,
Peter Jaworski