v1.1 provisioning help

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Fri Mar 3 14:24:13 EST 2017

I figured out how to make vparams work, and how to get the values to show
up in the parameter list for a device. Look at the last 3 paragraphs on the
wiki (https://github.com/zaidka/genieacs/wiki/Virtual-Parameters)

The long and short of it is creating a virtual parameter does nothing in
and of itself. You have to execute the vparam script. How do you do that?
You create a provisioning script to refresh the vparams. How does that
provisioning script get executed? Via a preset :)