Virtual parameters

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Wed Mar 1 10:56:24 EST 2017

Can you post your script and some screenshots?

Heres what I have, and I'm getting an error: Channel has faulted;
channel="default" retries=0 faultCode="script.ReferenceError"
faultMessage="maxRevision is not defined"
[image: Inline image 1]

My script consists of:
log("refresh vparams");
clear("vparams", 1);