ParameterValues missing unless Refresh all is sent via API.

Scott Miller cubicalmonkey at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 17:12:55 EST 2017

OK  in digging through the mailing list archive, I came across the V1.1
announcement and it appears this is the intended behavior.
http://lists.genieacs.com/pipermail/announce/2016-July.txt

- Data model: To improve performance and memory consumption, GenieACS
will no longer fetch the entire device data model when a device
connects for the first time. Instead, only the parameters needed to
process presets will be fetched. This is handled intelligently?so no
configuration is required.