Populate Virtual Parameters When New Devices Register

Scott Miller cubicalmonkey at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 15:16:40 EST 2017

Thanks,  I used the example to get to where I am now. I'm able to populate
everything for the "BOOT" events.

Unless I'm misunderstanding ( which is very possible ) a the BOOT event
only happens when the device is restarted / rebooted.

I have some ONTs that are up and running.  When I set the ACS settings on
those devices, the send over a 'Periodic Inform', GenieACS logs show "New
Device Registered".
Or maybe this is specific to the devices I'm configuring?