genieacs-sim

Sergio Fernández sergio19932 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 18:08:25 EST 2017

Hi!

I just installed genieacs-sim now, in my Ubuntu Desktop, and after setting
the ACS URL, I've launched genieacs-sim, with no success.
After some seconds, this is the output:

Simulator 000000 started
/home/myuser/genieacs-sim/simulator.js:91
    throw new Error("Socket timed out");
    ^

Error: Socket timed out
    at ClientRequest.<anonymous>
(/home/myuser/genieacs-sim/simulator.js:91:11)
    at ClientRequest.g (events.js:291:16)
    at emitNone (events.js:86:13)
    at ClientRequest.emit (events.js:185:7)
    at Socket.emitTimeout (_http_client.js:626:10)
    at Socket.g (events.js:291:16)
    at emitNone (events.js:86:13)
    at Socket.emit (events.js:185:7)
    at Socket._onTimeout (net.js:339:8)
    at ontimeout (timers.js:365:14)
Simulator 000000 died (1). Restarting in 10 seconds...
Simulator 000000 started

Then, I've installed it locally in the same server as it is GenieACS, just
in case there was a network fault, but the same error occurs (This time, I
only called genieacs-sim via ./genieacs-sim without arguments)

I don't know if I need to configure something more... GenieACS works Ok
with other devices. (I've got v1.1 installed). I've got now latest version
of genieacs-sim, too.

Thank you!

PS. I've created a very simple guide in the Wiki
https://github.com/zaidka/genieacs-sim/wiki/Installation-in-Ubuntu-16.04

Sergio Fernández Rubio - https://www.linkedin.com/in/sergiofdz/
(+34) 687 016 994
sergio19932 at gmail.com