Multiple instances created in provisioning script

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Mon Mar 13 19:38:22 EDT 2017

So I got the simulator fired up, and its very repeatable. The datamodel is
at http://pastebin.com/1m0LBfVr  I had to trim it down to fit the pastebin
limitations so LANDevice and some extraneous things aren't present. There
has to be something simple (I hope) that I'm doing wrong.

Console log http://pastebin.com/wjp10vjd

Provisioning script:
const now = Date.now();

//Ensure we have a WANPPPConnection instance
log('Disabling WANPPPConnection');
declare("InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANPPPConnection.*.Enable",
{value: now}, {value: false});

//Remove the WANIPConnection instance from the ATM interface
log('Creating WANIPConnection instance (if necessary)');
declare("InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANIPConnection.*",
{value: now}, {path: 1});

declare("InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANIPConnection.*.Name",
{value: now}, {value: "Bridged"});
declare("InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANIPConnection.*.ConnectionType",
{value: now}, {value: "IP_Bridged"});
declare("InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANIPConnection.*.Enable",
{value: now}, {value: true});

log('Setting tags');
declare("Tags.Provisioned",null, {value: true});