Multiple instances created in provisioning script

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Tue Mar 14 13:56:53 EDT 2017

I factory defaulted my CPE. I have a few prov scripts. One that runs on
BOOTSTRAP that clears params, weight 1000, channel Provisioning. I have
another called 515_Bridged which runs on channel Provisioning, weight 100
(no event).

Console log is http://pastebin.com/cyccuTKv
debug log is:
http://www.aptalaska.net/~dan.m/3c9066-963168_OT142C_B-SR515AA046%252D5000137_freset.dump

Bootstrap:
log('CPE was defaulted (or first boot). Clearing cached device model
params');
clear("Device", Date.now());
clear("InternetGatewayDevice", Date.now());

declare("Tags.Provisioned",null, {value: false});

515_Bridged:
const now = Date.now();

log('Disabling WANPPPConnection');
declare("InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANPPPConnection.*",
null, {path: 0});

log('Creating WANIPConnection instance (if necessary)');
declare("InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANIPConnection.*",
{value: now}, {path: 1});

declare("InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANIPConnection.*.Name",
{value: now}, {value: "Bridged"});
declare("InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANIPConnection.*.ConnectionType",
{value: now}, {value: "IP_Bridged"});
declare("InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANIPConnection.*.Enable",
{value: now}, {value: true});

log('Setting tags');
declare("Tags.Provisioned",null, {value: true});