Parameter values not being set in provisioning script

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Wed Mar 15 15:55:42 EDT 2017

I'm trying to set the following values:
declare("InternetGatewayDevice.Layer3Forwarding.X_BROADCOM_COM_DefaultConnectionServices",
{value: now}, {value: "ppp0.1,ppp1.1"});
declare("InternetGatewayDevice.X_BROADCOM_COM_NetworkConfig.DNSIfName",
{value: now}, {value: "ppp0.1,ppp1.1"});

There is no attempt by the ACS to set those values. Is it because those
values aren't in Genies copy of the data model? Its my understanding that
in v1.1, the ACS would refresh the parameter from the CPE if it didn't
exist in the local copy of the data?

I tried to force a refresh by
doing declare("InternetGatewayDevice.X_BROADCOM_COM_NetworkConfig.*",
{value: Date.now()}); but the node doesn't get refreshed.

I've grepped the dump log to verify that Genie is never sending a GPV for
any of those nodes. Am I doing something wrong?

-dan