MongoError: File not found

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Thu Mar 16 12:42:49 EDT 2017

We have narrowed this down to an internal mongo error. We are running mongo
2.6.12. At this point we are not quite ready to upgrade to v1.1 of Genie.
So our fallback plan is to see if we can use a newer version of mongo,
possibly MongoDB 3.4. To do that though, we would need to upgrade the npm
mongo module.

Do you know of any issues with using npm mongo 2.2.4 with Genie 1.0.7? My
cursory look through the genie code, npm mongo module, and mongo db change
logs doesn't bring anything to the surface.

-dan