CPE no Huawei

Jose Vela Delgado josevelacisco at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 12:55:01 EDT 2017

Hello friends.

I'm trying to set up a ZTE CPE (it's just a media converter) on an OLT
Huawei but it does not work for me. The OLT does not let pass the VLANs
(data, voice and OMCI). I've tried Bridge mode with a Huawei CPE and it
works perfect.

Has anyone ever run a CPE other than Huawei on an OLT Huawei?

I leave the configuration I have CPE:

*ont-srvprofile gpon profile-id 3 profile-name "ZTE"*
*  ont-port eth 1*
*  transparent enable*
*  port vlan eth 1 translation 9 user-vlan 9*
*  commit*

*ont-srvprofile-id 3 desc "ZTE"*
* ont tr069-server-config 0 2 profile-id 1*
* ont port native-vlan 0 2 eth 1 vlan 9 priority 0*

* service-port 6 vlan 9 gpon 0/1/0 ont 2 gemport 9 multi-service user-vlan
9*
*tag-transform translate*

Thank you very much in advance.

Jose Vela

*Técnico de Networking Routing y Switching.*

Mira mi perfil profesional y conecta conmigo en LinkedIn pinchando en este
enlace.
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/835465b75e127ddc4f328ab4bfed5d4b9da1b7b1?url=https%3A%2F%2Fes.linkedin.com%2Fin%2Fjose-vela-delgado&userId=44382&signature=6bad0c1c7ba6ac84>