Preset doesn't start

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Tue May 2 17:42:33 EDT 2017

The route your going down (preset per device) is one fraught with
performance issues. It is much better to Genie pull device specific
parameters from a different system and set them, then to use presets. We
went down that route before and struggled to do 20 r/s. By reworking our
process to store the device specific settings in a different system and
only pull them on bootstrap/config we can now do 40+ r/s hovering around
20% load.