send soap massage

רמי בן דוד rabeda123 at gmail.com
Thu May 4 04:52:46 EDT 2017

Hi zaid,

Thanks about your code, it's very usefull.

I am new in Ruby and tr069, so i want to ask you some questions.

My main problam is to understand how the soap massage are send.

So it's in 4 part:

1) Can i use in mysql/oracle database and not in mongodb?
2) In where files i can to see the soap massages that build and send?
3) You use in "create_api_conn()" to open http post/response, so i ask,
this action it's build method in Ruby or your, and where i can see that.
4) After you open connect to server, you use ( foe example )  in "res = http
.get("/files/?#{q.to_query}")" - so than you return "ActiveSupport::JSON
.decode(res.body)" , my q is how from this code the data save and sent to
cpe?

I am so sorry about my lack of hnowledge and the big mail.

Thank you very match.

Ramond.