send soap massage

רמי בן דוד rabeda123 at gmail.com
Thu May 4 07:34:48 EDT 2017

hi dan,
thanks.

about questions 2,3 :

my question is how and where creating  and sending the massages soap?
i ask because i know that all changes in cpe has been done by send of http
post massage that include soap format, it's correct?

about question 4, exaclly like you said,
how i push a new firmware/config file to a CPE?
the file is the xml file that i download from cpe config and than i will
save it in my server?

thanks dan!!