About genieacs supported RPC Method

JJSu at itri.org.tw JJSu at itri.org.tw
Wed May 10 02:11:08 EDT 2017

?

Hi

Did genieacs support Set/Get ParameterAttributes RPC Method ?

About Set/Get ParameterAttributes issue

I found out that someone asked the question on Nov 11 2014 & Jul 23 2015
https://github.com/zaidka/genieacs/issues/29

But the answer was not supported.

I also check your release note and API docs, it didn't mention it.

So, did you have any further plan to support the Set/Get ParameterAttributes RPC Method  ?

Thank you.

--
本信件可能包含工研院機密資訊,非指定之收件者,請勿使用或揭露本信件內容,並請銷毀此信件。 This email may contain confidential information. Please do not use or disclose it in any way and delete it if you are not the intended recipient.