Get path of an interface instance for traffic shaping

Michael Neumann mn at jm-data.at
Wed Nov 15 03:14:27 EST 2017

Hi,

I create an Interface for Internet like that:

declare("InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.6.WANConnectionDevice.[ VLANIDMark:303]",{path: now}, {path: 1});

For traffic shaping I need the full path of the interface:
declare("InternetGatewayDevice.QueueManagement.Queue.1.QueueInterface", null, {value: "InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.6.WANConnectionDevice.3"});

So I need here the instance number of the WANConnectionDevice. In that case the 3. Is there a way to get this inside the provision? Or only over a external script with the api?

Best Regards

Michael Neumann