Fwd: Graph help on Homepage

Sergio Fernández sergio19932 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 04:40:52 EST 2017

In the release of v1.1.0 we can find this explanation from Zaid:

   - Presets precondition queries no longer support "$or" or other MongoDB
   logical operators.

Source: https://github.com/zaidka/genieacs/releases/tag/v1.1.0

Zaid has given priority to Provisions and I think he removed this
functionality in order to evade security problems.
But when it comes to graphs on Homepage, now I don't exactly know how would
I do what you want to perform in v1.1.

Sergio Fernández Rubio - https://www.linkedin.com/in/sergiofdz/
(+34) 687 016 994 <+34%20687%2001%2069%2094>
CEO @ ACSdesk
https://acsdesk.com